I recently picked up a copy of this book and to be honest, didn’t think it would be that good… But then, you should never judge a book by its cover. Top 10 Habits of Millionaires by Keith Cameron Smith is a quick and to the point read, with its 10 points expressed concisely and very effectively. Normally it takes me weeks to read books as I only manange to grab a few minutes each day to read just a few pages at a time, but this one I couldn’t put down, and read it in just a few hours. The content is excellent and really helps you focus on the task ahead… Thinking like a millionaire… not spending like a millionaire… and ultimately achieving financial freedom.
What does it take to become a millionaire – hard work, determination, a bit of luck? All of those help, but as entrepreneur and motivational speaker Keith Cameron Smith makes clear in this life-changing book, millionaire is first and foremost a state of mind. In The Top Ten Habits of Millionaires, Smith elborates ten key principles that animate the millionaire mindset – habits that can be learned and mastered by anyone who wants to improve their financial position, including:
- Millionaires think long term – Create a clear vision of the life you desire and focus on it
- Millionaires talk about ideas, not things and people
- Ask positive ‘what if’ questions every day and bounce ideas off successful people who will be honest with you
- Millionaires embrace change – Be patient while change is unfolding and find the hidden benefit
- What you believe about money has everything to do with how much money you will make.
All of this is sound and sensible advice… Yes, I’ve read similar things in other books, but reading them all in such a concise and focused manner helps them sink in even further and prepare and program your mind for wealth in abundance.
Top 10 Habits of Millionaires by Keith Cameron Smith is published by Piatkus Books and is available from all good book shops, or online via the link below: